These are the projects I've worked on or which are still undergoing development; feel free to contact me to comment, suggest something or if you want to report a bug.
- Ampel: a diy Arduino-based light signal to take the bus without waiting The project of a little circuit with three lights to know when to go take the bus without waiting at the bus stop
- avahi-eye: a mDNS/DNS-SD tracker for the lazy social engineer Python script to monitor network activity keeping track of all the new/removed services in a database
- codecard: generate a code card's pdf using php A php script to output a pdf with a creditcard-sized code card, which can be used for authentication purposes by websites
- netlink.lua: peek into the world-readable contents of NETLINK healthcare smartcards Lua script for Cardpeek which reads a smartcard's NETLINK application and interprets its results
- gs-map: map plugin for GetSimple GetSimple plugin to display a sitemap of the website in HTML form
- gitpack: create a package from a git repository Checksum a git repository, sign the checksum and create a package with the contents
- Remote coin flipping over TCP/IP Safe remote coin flipping in a simple TCP/IP protocol