Here you'll find some neat tips and tricks or small snippets of code in various systems and languages.
- Deactivate Avahi broadcasts and win some privacy back A default Ubuntu/Debian broadcasts its presence on a network. Here's how you should turn publishing off
- Chromium and Seahorse/KWallet permanent integration under linux I describe here the way Chromium can be permanently integrated into Gnomes keyring Seahorse, or KDEs KWallet
- Dhclient with no hostname broadcasting DHCP requests on Linux normally broadcast the computer's hostname. Here's how to disable it
- PGP sign all outgoing e-mails with attachment on mutt A simple macro for .muttrc to automatically sign outgoing e-mails whenever an attachment is added
- Quickly generate strong passwords Bash one-liner to generate a strong, 4-word password which is both safe and easy to remember
- X-PGP-Key email header format for PGP/GPG public keys A proposal of a structured X-PGP-Key: header to publicize a PGP/GPG key via email, with examples and a generator
- How to customize your ttys' appearance These short tips show you how to customize your ttys in each and every aspect, ranging from messages to font properties